Jinko Tiger 415W N-Type is one of the world's largest and most innovative solar modulemanufacturers. JinkoSolar sells and distributes solar products to a diverse international utility, commercial, and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. As of June 30, 2019, JinkoSolar had built a vertically integrated solar product value chain with an integrated annual capacity of 10.5 GW for silicon wafers, 7.4 GW for solar cells, and 12.6 GW for solar modules.
- Busbar Technology with Multiple Busbars
- Improved light trapping and current collection to boost module output and reliability.
Resistance to PID
- Excellent anti-PID performance is ensured by optimizing the mass-production process and controlling the materials.
- Trendy 2.0 Technology
The N-type module with Hot 2.0 technology is more reliable and has a lower LID/LETID.
- Wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load certification (5400Pascal).
- TUV NORD has certified the high salt mist and ammonia resistance.
Regeneration of High Energy
- The advanced glass and textured cell surface design ensures excellent performance in low-light environments.